The School at a Glance
- Name of the school head: R S Debabrata Chakma
- Name of the TCS: Shibsankar Datta
- Total Number of Teaching Staff-
- Morning Shift (Primary) – 06
- Noon Shift- 16 (including a Physical Instructor)
- Type of School: Government Co-educational institution
- Medium of instruction: English
- Number of classroom: 6
- Location of the school: Vill+ PO – Chailengta Longtharai Valley,Dhalai, Tripura,PIN – 799273
General instructions for the guardians
The school requests the kind co – operation of the parents / guardians so as to ensure that qualitative education and discipline is instilled in the child
We would therefore request the parents / guardians to adhere to the following :-
1) The child is regular and punctual to school
2) The child is neatly and smartly dressed in proper school uniform.
3) Ensure that your children aim at full attendance and punctuality.
4) Parents can meet the school principal between 12 noon to 1PM on all working days with prior appointment.
5) Parents may meet the teachers only after obtaining permission from the Headmaster, Meeting the Teachers during the class hours is strictly prohibited.
6) No child shall be allowed entry in the school premises after the assembly.
7) Parents are requested to attend the meetings whenever asked to.
ADMISSION – GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. A Student seeking admission to any class in the school will be eligible for admission to that class only if he:-
a) Has been studying in a school recognised by or affiliated to CBSE board or any other recognised Board of Secondary Education in India.
b) Has passed qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that class
c) Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum & maximum) as determined by the state of Tripura.
i) The School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institute last attended and countersigned by appropriate authority.
ii) Documents in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination. NB: No person who is under the sentence of rustication or is expelled from any Board / school or is debarred from appearing in the examination for whatever reason by Board shall be admitted to any class in a school affiliated to CBSE Board.